Thursday, April 14, 2011

Are You Color Blind??



I have to admit I am a black girl..........
meaning I wear black a lot, oh and gray. Sometimes I add color but not as much as I probably should. I thought back to my "earlier days" when I was a color freak. I loved color and would always put them together with such freedom.  I felt it was refreshing and others did too, as my grandmother would say I was, "hitting and holding."  Spring is here and Summer is coming, so every one wears color, but what about fall and winter? I must say I am gone to stay true to COLOR no matter the season, why not, it is so vibrant and full of life. What about you, are you a black girl? What colors combos do you adore? How do you wear it? Do you use a pop of color or just go for it?  Send in photos of yourself rocking color to post.      




No comments:

Post a Comment